This story is from one of our web visitors who believes exposure to toxic mold has completely ruined their life. Except for removing their identity we have not edited their story. Tell us what you think about exposure to toxic mold!
I suffer from long term exposure to toxic mold. I never had any health problems until i moved into the house that was full of it. we had an inspector gather samples and confirm 2 types of very toxic mold.. after about a 6 months of being sick, flu systems, colds, infections, etc my immune system Had fought for so long it started to weaken. know, i m fighting to bring it back up.. my son and i suffer the worst effects he could not breath m doctor did nose surgry and no he is unable to taste or smell, because of surgery and the mold for 1o yrs. i really need these courses to help me be able to live a normal life. i do need to have questions answered if you could. i need to know how bad is it that i have sores that will not heal, its been over 3 yrs. they are on my top of my head, scalp. for some reason my body refuses to heal, my dr found a large number of micro=toxins in our system and nothing will work to rid our bodies of the mycotoxins and surface bacteria infection which i have had for almost 3 yrs on going. i have taken antibiotics which have not touched the internal infection. also, i need to know something else, any time i am near bacteria or fungus, mold, mildew, my body starts to react in a way that makes me wonder about. don’t think i m crazy, anyway, i feel hot my body temp goes up to 101.4 overtime, then i feel sick, kinda like the flu, head hurts, eyes hurt, nose runs, the worse of it is mt skin brakes out with brownish black color almost like busies or something. the scabbed over sores that will not heal its almost like they open up and get real soft like a boil or something and becomes active or a thinging sensation, i then began to feel pricks all over my body, mostly on legs scalp and hands. if i touch my scalp or touch the mildew or mold my skin is like it is on fire and feels wierd and un-controlable itching, its painful. i forgot to mention it is very uncomfortable to shower or get wet at all. my other son feels the same way, my skin looks and feels wierd, my doctor noticed that my skin will react to antibiotic ointment like bag balm, neisporing, anything that has antibacterial soap, wet wipes, also by mistake when i was cleaning living room, i was using Lysol and i got some on my arm, hand, and the top of my hand bubbled like it did when you spray it on mildew and my skin smells like i have a bacterial infection or something. also, i have to bath in one cup of bleach per my dr said to until we can figure this fungal/bacterial infection i have on my skin and he is stumped about my sores that harden and when i am near any type of bathroom mildew or-dirty area my skin reacts or like the doctor said its almost like you have fungi/bacterial inside and out and it becomes reactive only when u come near samples of fugues, or mold/mildew. he isn’t sure what tests to confirm, because the biopsies i have had show nothing or maybe he isn’t testing for the right type of fungi/bacterial present. he did say that some blood came back a little abnormal, but did not re check it. COULD you explain to me why my skin does this and why does it hurt when i get wet in plan water without bleach. its almost like aim a human mold detector or somthing. could you explain to me why all this is happening to me and what tests can pin point my medical issue and help me … please i have all my lab results, pictures,
p.s. i forgot to mention that when i wash any part of my skin with a tissue and achole and or hand santizer, my skin appears clean to human eye, however, when my skin is rubbed with hand santizer or anti-baterial soap, (clear in color) when rubbed, skin and tissue turn black when incontract with the hand sanitzer. also scalp also…
please can i take this test for free, i need to learn how to coup with this health issues.. my phone number is ….., my address is ….( 6 miles from Boise, Idaho,) also, i also, suffer from memory loss, anxiety, adhd, and this is going to sound crazy but, I am a Legal Assistant/Paralegal of 18 yrs, i am educated and was a A student, Can you tell me why i forget the spelling of simple words, my brain knows what it wants to say but i cannot for the life of me get what i want out of my mouth in time, i get frustrated and angry. i have never been this way, ever, up until this last summer, it has gotton worse, the doctor cannot explain why it is happening, he said something about neurological issues.. please contact me as soon as you can.