Mold Test Kit- Your first step to getting rid of house mold and mold symptoms easily and affordably: 24 hour rush service available!
Please don’t panic. Many of you already know there is a connection between household mold and health issues, but most of the time, mold is not toxic.
Wouldn’t it give you peace of mind to know for sure?
Our affordable easy-to-use mold test kit identifies toxic mold in your home so you’ll know for sure if your mold is toxic or not.
If you have more than 10 square feet (about 1 square meter) of mold, you may need a professional mold remediation company. But, a mold removal specialist can be expensive.
And, small amount of mold (less than 10 square feet) can be removed by yourself (Please take proper mold removal safety precautions).
That’s why we’ve put together a mold sampling instructions specifically for homeowners. We’ve made it easy and affordable for you to know what type of mold is in your home. Our lab test is a valuable first step in determining whether or not you have a toxic mold problem in your home.
No Expensive Mold Test Kit Required
Follow These Simple Instructions
- Watch the video Visible Mold Sampling Instructions or just follow the easy-to-use instructions below.
- Wear some gloves.
- Use approximately 2-3 inches of clear scotch tape.
- Hold tape at one end and place sticky side down onto the surface with visible mold growth and press gently.
- Remove tape and stick it onto a ziplock bag (Do not fold the tape).
- Number each tape and identify the sites sampled. For example:
- Tape 1: Basement, east wall.
- Tape 2: Windowsill, master bedroom.
- Tape 3: Ceiling tile, kitchen.
- Enclose samples in an envelope or bag.
(NOTE: More than one mold type may be present. If several sites show visible mold growth, it is advisable to take more than one sample.)
Then send us your samples, and get your official laboratory mold report. Once we receive your mold samples, we’ll analyze them in our lab and send you a detailed report telling you:
- exactly what type of mold is present in your sample
- whether your sample is a toxic mold or just a cosmetic problem
- if there are any known associated health problems and what they are
- how to safely remove it, and make sure it never comes back