MBL is a leading service provider of mold testing in Toronto, Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the rest of Canada.
As a mold and bacteria laboratory, the lab specializes in analysis of air and surface samples for:
- Bacteria testing including E.coli testing and
Legionella testing, total aerobic counts
- Mold testing: Culturable Air samples such as RCS, BioCassette,
Andersen, SAS, etc.
- Mold testing: Direct Microscopic Examination of tape lift, bulk, swab, and water samples
- Mold Testing: Fungal Spore Count and Identification for air samples collected using Air-O-Cell, BioAire, and Micro5 cassettes, Allergenco, Burkard and BioSIS slides
MBL’s mold and bacteria testing services are not restricted to mold testing in Toronto or the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We serve clients in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
MBL’s clients include:
- Industrial hygienists
- Environmental consultants
- Quality assurance managers
- Home Inspectors
- General contractors
- Cleaning and restoration contractors
- Property managers
- Insurance, financial, or legal professionals who deal with microbial contamination issues.
For questions related to mold testing in Toronto, sampling methods, laboratory data interpretation and other issues related to microorganisms, please call 905-290-9101 (within Toronto area) or 1-866-813-0648 if calling outside the GTA.