No. Although bleach may kill some mold, it does not remove mold. Dead mold can still cause allergic reactions to sensitized people.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is believed to be accurate or to be from reliable sources. However, the creators of this website shall not be held liable for any special,
consequential, or exemplary damages resulting in whole or in part, from the readers use of, or reliance upon the material contained on this website.
1020 Brevik Place Unit 1A | Mississauga, Ontario | L4W 4N7 Canada.